A lease is an agreement by a customer (Lessee) to make a monthly payment for a specific amount of time for the use of property owned by another party (Lessor). The Lessee is responsible for insurance, maintenance and all other costs of ownership. At the end of the term, equipment purchase options are available.
Our Financial Services Division, Biesse and Intermac Finance, make it easy and affordable to obtain new or pre-owned equipment. We offer an outstanding program, developed by finance professionals with extensive experience in the wood, glass, stone and plastics industries.
Leasing Program Features
- Competitive rates & structures
- Application only up to $150,000+
- Finance 100% of equipment cost, including, freight, install & training
- Fixed monthly payments
- New & pre-owned equipment & peripherals qualify
- Quick credit decisions
- 12- to 84 month terms
- Customized payment plans
- Discounted trade-ups and buyouts
- Easily upgrade or add on equipment
Benefits of Leasing
A number of benefits make leasing more advantageous than traditional borrowing or purchasing with cash. By enabling you to readily enhance your business with revenue-generating equipment matching cash outlay with cash inflow.
Conserve working capital: Because leasing lets you finance 100% of the transaction (unlike bank loans, which generally require a minimum 20% down payment), you retain more capital each month for growing your business.
Maintain ownership equity: With leasing, you avoid diluting ownership in your business through equity financing.
Stay on top of technology: Leasing gives you the flexibility to upgrade or add on as technology changes, through lease modifications.
Because every business is unique, Biesse Intermac Finance offers flexible payment structures based on your unique circumstances and credit worthiness. And can be structured to give you the option of buying the equipment at the end of the term. To find out more, read our FAQs.
Click here to calculate your leasing payment.
2013 TAX RELIEF UPDATE!
Section 179 is the area of the IRS tax code created to help businesses reduce their tax liability. Under extended Section 179 limits established by the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 (H.R.8), businesses that purchase qualifying equipment in 2013 may immediately depreciate up to $500,000 of their new or used equipment costs. Read More
Click here to calculate your leasing payment.
Leasing offers many advantages over other types of financing. First, it does not deplete financial resources. It provides 100% financing, unlike a bank loan, which usually requires a 20% down payment. There are also money-saving tax benefits.
There are several differences between leasing and renting. Chief among them is that leasing gives you the option to purchase the equipment, return it, or renew the lease at the end of the lease term.
Any new or established company.
An easy one-page application is usually all that is needed for leases up to $150,000. Additional financial information may be required.
Approvals are usually delivered in less than 24 hours, depending on the size of the transaction and the accuracy and completeness of the information provided.
Typically first and last month's payment and a document processing fee are required.
Yes, we offer two purchase options:
- $1.00 Buyout Option: At the end of the lease term, the equipment is simply purchased for $1.00. We recommend this option for those who are fairly certain they will want to purchase the equipment at the end of the lease term.
- 10% Purchase Option: At the end of the lease term, the customer can extend the term of the lease, return the equipment, or purchase it at 10% of the original equipment cost. This offers the lessee a fixed purchase option at the end of the lease.
Our leasing program covers a wide range of equipment as well as services, including:
- New equipment
- Pre-owned equipment
- Peripheral equipment including software
- Tooling and accessories
- Delivery, Installation, & Training
- Prepaid maintenance service contracts
Once you have received all of the equipment and it has been properly installed, you will execute a Delivery and Acceptance Certificate and receive a invoice for your first payment in 30 days.
Leasing provides a more rapid write-off because the lease term is shorter than the depreciable life of the equipment, and the monthly payments are often 100% tax-deductible as a business expense. Consult your tax advisor for details.
Biesse Intermac Finance offers valuable options that are not available from conventional financing sources. These include:
- $150,000 application only
- 24-hour credit turnaround
- Customized structures, featuring:
- 12-84 month terms
- Various residuals ($1, $101.00, 10%)
- Deferred payments
- Graduated Leases
- Master leases
- Equipment Finance Agreements
- New and pre-owned equipment with attachments and accessories
- Discounted buyouts and trade-ups
You may download an application here and submit it to Biesse America Finance via fax. We will process it immediately and provide you with a response within 24 hours.
Fax your completed and signed application to: 888.685.1416
Please note: Online application is not possible, as signatures are required.
Contact us at:
Toll Free: 888.685.1430